Best Mini Kiddie Pools
The idea of having an easily accessible swimming pool has piqued the children’s interest. Kiddie pools, which are specifically designed for children, offer a relaxing atmosphere as well as a place to cool off and have fun.
If you don’t have access to a full-size ground pool, mini kiddie pools, particularly inflatable ones, are a great alternative. A large backyard is not required to set up a mini swimming pool.
They’re easy to put together in a small backyard and then deflate when not in use for storage.
How to Keep Your Child Safe In A Kiddie Pool
Drowning: The most obvious of these is drowning. To avoid it, always keep an eye on children near and in water, including kiddie pools. Keep an eye on your children from the moment they step into the water, and keep your phone in your pocket to avoid a potentially fatal distraction.
State and local laws: Check state and local laws as well, as some may require a barrier, such as a fence, around backyard pools (usually depending on their size).
Germs and dirt: Germs are another danger to watch out for. Pathogens that cause diarrhea or vomiting can be found in kiddie pools. Discourage children from drinking pool water. If anyone vomits or poops in the pool, thoroughly disinfect it.
Child-friendly sunburn: Sunburn, because kiddie pools are typically used on hot days when the sun is shining, and most do not have shade canopies.
Keep an eye out for your child: In a kiddie pool or any other body of water, you should never leave your child unattended. Drain smaller pools between uses, install a fence around large pools, designate a water watcher whenever children are playing in a pool, and keep your CPR certification up to date.
So, if you’re looking for the best mini kiddie pools currently available, keep reading to find out which ones are the best.
Best Mini Kiddie pools-Our Top Picks
Intex Swimming Pool- Easy Set, 8ft.x30in.
The first is the Intex easy-set swimming pool, which is an inflatable pool that folds down for storage and is easy to assemble (no tools required). Hydro Aeration Technology is used in the cartridge filter pump in the swimming pool to provide maximum circulation and filtration, improved water clarity, and increased negative ions at the water’s surface.
It can use a simple to install 110-120 volt Krystal Clear cartridge filter pump. The pump has a flow rate of 330 gallons, while the system has a flow rate of 300 gallons.
- It’s simple to set up and clean.
- Heavy-Duty Vinyl Liner made of vinyl.
- Construction of a Multi-Layer Wall
- 8 inches x 30 inches is the approximate size of the set-up.
- 639 gallons of water at 80 percent depth.
- Top Ring that Inflates
- Ideal for use with a Krystal clear cartridge filter pump that runs on 110-120V.
- Use with children aged 6 and up.
Intex Swim Center™ Inflatable Family Lounge Pool, 90″ X 86″ X 31″, for Ages 3+
With a length of 90 inches, a width of 86 inches, and a depth of 31 inches when fully inflated, the Intex Swim Center Inflatable Family Lounge Pool comes next. This is a plastic swimming pool where children can have fun while their parents supervise them.
It holds 156 gallons of water and is made up of two air chambers, each with a combination, up to the recommended 12 inch wall height. For quick and easy drainage, the pool also includes a repair patch and a drain plug.
- Made from Plastic Material
- There’s a drain plug on it.
- 90′′ L X 86′′ W X 31′′ H.
- Included is a patch for repair.
- 13ga vinyl
- There are two air chambers, each with a combination.
- 169 gallons of water capacity at 12.5′′ wall height
- Suitable for ages 3 and above
Intex Swim Center Clearview Aquarium Inflatable Pool, 62.5″ X 62.5″ X 19.5″, for Ages 3+
This Intex Swim Center Clearview Aquarium is one of the best mini kiddie pools and is recommended for children aged 3 and up. The pool’s unique shape has an 11-inch wall height and can hold up to 90 gallons of water.
Young swimmers will enjoy the pool’s clear side windows and bright fish designs, which provide underwater entertainment. This pool is large enough for two adults to sit in and soak with their children.
- Inflatable Pool measures 62″ L x 62″ W x 19″ H.
- 90 gallons of capacity up to 11 inches of wall height.
- It’s simple to set up.
- The design is printed on frosted PVC.
- Ideal for children aged 3 and up.
Intex Mini Frame Pool
With this Intex Mini frame pool, you can enjoy splashing and water play in the comfort and privacy of your own backyard. The galvanized metal steel frame of the mini pool measures 48′′ L x 48′′ W x 12′′ H when set up.
For added comfort, this pool features foam-padded horizontal beams, a repair patch, and a drain plug for easy draining. This Intex Mini Frame Pool is a fun pool that you can use to keep cool during the hot summer months in a comfortable and convenient manner. One of the best mini kiddie pools available.
- Dimensions: 48″ L x 48″ W x 12″ H.
- Frames made of galvanized metal steel.
- A drain plug and a repair patch are included.
- For added comfort, horizontal beams are foam padded.
- 89 gallons of water capacity (9.5 inches height).
- Ideal for children over the age of 3.
Bestway H2OGO! My First Frame Pool 48″ x 12″ Blue
The H2OGO My First Frame Pool from Bestway is a great way to introduce small children to swimming in a safe and efficient manner. This pool is large enough to hold your child and a few of his/her friends for some water games, with a square shape of 48 inches in length and width and a height of 12 inches.
This ground pool is simple to set up and take down, making it ideal for busy parents. During the off-season, it’s also very simple to store.
- Pool dimensions: 48″ L x 48″ W x 12″H
- Sidewalls are made of polyester 3-ply and have a rust-resistant metal frame.
- 96 gallons of water storage (90 percent ).
- Connectors are made of PVC.
- For off-season storage, it’s simple to set up and take down.
- Children aged 3 and up will enjoy this.
Intex Sunset Glow Baby Pool (34 in x 10 in)
The Intex Sunset glow baby pool is one of the best kiddie mini pools for children aged one to three years. It is a small inflatable pool with a soft bottom for cushioning and a colorful ring design.
The pool can hold 22 gallons of water and is easily portable. Furthermore, it is small, light, and easily foldable for portability when traveling. This small baby pool features three lovely air rings for your child’s enjoyment.
- The inflatable floor is soft.
- Dimensions: 34″ diameter x 10″ height
- Included is a repair patch.
- Water capacity: 22 gallons (6.5in of wall height).
- Ideal for children aged 1-3 years.
Intex Pool Snorkel Fun Swim Centre Pool,103 inch X 63 inch X 18 inch, for Ages 3+
The Intex Swim Center Paradise Inflatable Pool measures 103″ x 63″ and has a depth of 18″ but can hold up to 12″ of water. It’s a great place for your kids to play and cool off in the summer heat. The drain plug allows for quick and easy drainage, and the durable vinyl material is easy to clean.
For maximum functionality, the Intex Air Pump comes with nozzles in three common sizes. It is ideal for quickly inflating airbeds and pools and plugs into a standard household electrical outlet.
- 14-gallon vinyl swimming pool
- 120V Quick fill AC electric air pump with nozzles from Intex.
- Intex Quick-Fill Pumps have a sleek aerodynamic design and can easily inflate even the largest inflatables.
- Dimensions: 103′′ x 63′′ x 18′′.
- Two air chambers are monitored, with a double valve intake and a free-flow exhaust valve.
- Capacity: 151 gallons for a depth of 12 inches.
- A repair patch and a shelf box are included.
- A shelf box is also included.
- Ages 3 and up.
Jasonwell Foldable Dog Pet Bath Pool
Jasonwell’s Foldable Dog Pet Bath Pool is made of extra-durable PVC with a thick, slip-resistant bottom. It is foldable and portable, allowing you to take your dog with you wherever you go.
It’s also simple to put together and doesn’t require any inflation. A bottom/side drain is included in the pool for easy drainage when the water needs to be refreshed.
To prevent abrasions and punctures, the pool’s edges are wrapped. To avoid puncturing the side or bottom of the pool, you should trim your dog’s nails before allowing them to enter. With five sizes to choose from, you’ll be able to find one that fits your dog, or several if you have more than one.
- Made of extra-durable, environmentally friendly PVC.
- Heavy-duty bottom that is both durable and slip-resistant.
- A bottom drain makes drainage simple.
- There are five sizes available: 32′′ x 8′′ (S), 39.5′′ x 12′′ (M), 48′′ x 12′′ (L), 55.1′′ x 12′′ (XL), and 63′′ x 12′′ (XXL) (XXL).
- EN71 and ASTM standards are met.
- Edges are wrapped to prevent wear and punctures.
SwimSchool Baby Splash Play Mat with Adjustable Canopy
The SwimSchool Baby Splash Play Mat is intended to provide your baby with sun protection as well as peace of mind and hours of entertainment. It’s easy to inflate and comes with a sprinkler built in for extra fun. The internal diameter is 28.3 inches, and it is intended to comfortably fit one baby.
This baby pool includes a cushion, which adds comfort for your child while also protecting your lawn. It only holds enough water to keep the baby cool on a hot day. Never leave a baby alone in a pool, no matter how small.
- 2 x 15.75 x 13.62 inches
- Age range: 6 to 18 months.
- Mesh and PVC plastic.
- Features a multi-position plastic hinge with a 120-degree range and UPF 50 sun protection
- The built-in backrest and extra-wide design provide comfort and stability for baby.
- A whimsical design with multicolored sea creatures.
Intex Rainbow Ring Inflatable Play Center, 117″ X 76″ X 53″, For Ages 2+
The Intex Rainbow Ring Inflatable Play Center is a colorful inflatable play center that will keep children occupied for hours. A water slide, a wading pool, ring toss, and ball and ring roller games are among the attractions.
A water sprayer that connects to a garden hose is included for even more soaking fun. Because of the numerous extra features that provide hours of outdoor entertainment, this is our preferred option.
There is enough room for several children to play simultaneously. Keep in mind that this option does not come with an inflation blower, so you’ll have to bring your own.
- Dimensions: 15.98 x 15.98 x 5.51 inches
- Water Capacity: 77 gallons.
- A garden hose connects to the built-in sprayer.
- Extra padding provided by a landing mat.
- Drain plug that’s easy to use.
- Repair patch
Best Mini Kiddie pools Buyer’s Guide
While other materials, such as polyester, are available, most kiddie pools are made of vinyl (inflatable pools) or hard plastic. Each material has advantages and disadvantages.
Inflatable vinyl kiddie pools are portable and lightweight, and they can be dismantled once they’ve been used. They are, however, vulnerable to tears and other types of damage.
Hard plastic pools are typically less expensive than vinyl pools and last longer. They usually lack a drain and are much more difficult to store. They are, however, simple to set up because they do not require an air pump. Simply fill the container with water and jump in.
The size of your backyard may influence the size of the pool you purchase. It may also influence the positioning of your inflated pool. Mini swimming pools, on the other hand, are ideal for even the smallest of backyards.
Before you buy a kiddie pool, make sure it’s the right age for your kids. Some kiddie pools are for babies and toddlers, while others are for older children and have a larger water capacity.
To avoid drowning, younger children need smaller, shallower pools, whereas older children can handle pools that are deeper and wider.
It’s up to you to be up to date on pool safety in addition to checking the pool’s age recommendation.
Best Mini Kiddie pools FAQs
What is the smallest size swimming pool?
Swimming pools are available in a variety of shapes, sizes, and dimensions. A small pool, on the other hand, is one that is 10 feet square or smaller. A depth of three feet is recommended for soaking and floating, while a depth of four or five feet is ideal for lap swimming.
How do you keep a kiddie pool clean?
Scrub with soapy water first, then rinse with clean water and let air dry.
Next, use a bleach-based cleaning solution (one gallon of water plus 1/4 cup of household bleach) to disinfect surfaces.
Allow for six minutes on the surface, or as long as the manufacturer recommends, then rinse with fresh water and air dry for at least four hours in the sun.
To keep your kiddie pool in good shape, dump the water every day, rinse it with fresh water, and let the plastic air dry.
On a hot summer afternoon or evening, mini or kiddie pools will keep your body relaxed and cool. They help you relax and unwind after a long day at work in the comfort and privacy of your own home. They are reasonably priced and provide excellent value.